Options

cb6000 passes A+ Core today.

cb6000cb6000 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
It wasn't so bad. I received a 771. Now, I need to prepare for the Operating System part.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations! :)

What did you use to prepare for the exam?
  • Options
    cb6000cb6000 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the A+ All-in-One Exam Guide, 4th Edition by Michael Meyers, used the practice exams here, took the practice exams on a CD I received with my two Prometric vouchers (from Total Seminar), and I took practice exams from a site called, Pass It Now. Those really helped. I want to thank this site for the practice exams.

Edit: Whoops...I didn't know URLs were prohibited.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    the url for pass it now is prohibited as it is not a techexams.net approved practice site because it is believed the questions come from questionable sources.

it was one of the sites i used during my a+ study, and i vowed never to return there as i had seen too many of the questions in my exam on that site.

congratulations on your pass non-the-less, and i am sure you would have passed regardless of whether or not you had come across dodgy practice test sites ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    carbunklecarbunkle Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats. that myers book is fantastic.
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congratz the Mike Myers book is a fantastic resource....and good luck with the OS part.
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congrrratzz. icon_thumright.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    40gig40gig Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yes the meyers book is excellent, i have mine right here in front of me. Congrazts dude and wish me luck..