I NEED HELP Exam prep

useruk442useruk442 Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited December 2018 in Certification Preparation
Hello everyone or anyone. Please I need super big help in doing my revison. They are all encolsed in the Word files.
I managed to answer some of them but I am not sure if they are all correct. MY EXAM IS TOMORROW

Please help me thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sounds a bit dodgy this, mate.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Seems like you haven't prepared for this exam or you are a troll.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • useruk442useruk442 Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Pseudonym said:
    Sounds a bit dodgy this, mate.
    Sorry Guys maybe its my first time using this site. I have tried over 6 times. Its not helping. I have got these questions from a friend who is having the same problem. I will be appreciative if you can help me and my friend advance our careers. 
    What study materials other than the posted screenshots are you using?
    kaiju said:
    What study materials other than the posted screenshots are you using?
    COMPTIA 901 and 902
    COMPTIA Security and NETWORK
    CISQO INTERNATIONAL
    WINDOWS MSC and MSW
    edited December 2018
    How well are you performing on the chapter test/reviews for that material? If you are scoring at least 80% then you are doing an excellent job of retaining the information and should be able to pass the actual exam. How much study time have you put into this exam?  Have you identified your weakest areas?
    kaiju said:
    How well are you performing on the chapter test/reviews for that material? If you are scoring 80% and above then you are doing an excellent job of retaining the information and should be able to pass the actual exam. How much study time have you put into this exam?  Have you identified your weakest areas?
    Its this some kind of interogation? I just told you I and my friend have done tons of revisons on these subject. if you are looking for specifics I have done over 8 hours daily revison. thats how i was able to answer some of the questions i attached. if you not gonna help thats fine i can go on to suffer to get help somewhere else. 
    I am trying to help you. Have you identified your weakest areas of study? Just giving you the answers to the questions will not help you if you do not understand why the correct answer is correct and the incorrect answers are not. It seems like you are lacking the foundation knowledge to pass the test and/or are having issues retaining the information. To be honest if you haven't retained the info yet, cramming the answers tonight will not help you tomorrow.
  • PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    useruk442 said:
    COMPTIA 901 and 902
    CISQO INTERNATIONAL
    WINDOWS MSC and MSW
    Honestly... I'm not clicking on any of those documents in your first post. Your first post on the site came with 6 attachments??

But that being said, I'm more curious about the post I quoted above. What exam are you studying for? Because all of those are completely different topics and probably different exams.
    Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA: CyberOps, eJPT, ITIL, etc.
    kaiju said:
    I am trying to help you. Have you identified your weakest areas of study? Just giving you the answers to the questions will not help you if you do not understand why the correct answer is correct and the incorrect answers are not. It seems like you are lacking the foundation knowledge to pass the test and/or are having issues retaining the information. To be honest if you haven't retained the info yet, cramming the answers tonight will not help you tomorrow.
    i merely used these questions because i am trying to gain more insight as to how I can be able learn more. I am not merely craming answers in my head. in each answers i made in those questions i know the explanations behind them. 
    Cameron M said:
    useruk442 said:
    COMPTIA 901 and 902
    CISQO INTERNATIONAL
    WINDOWS MSC and MSW
    Honestly... I'm not clicking on any of those documents in your first post. Your first post on the site came with 6 attachments??

But that being said, I'm more curious about the post I quoted above. What exam are you studying for? Because all of those are completely different topics and probably different exams.
    Cameron M said:
    useruk442 said:
    COMPTIA 901 and 902
    CISQO INTERNATIONAL
    WINDOWS MSC and MSW

Cameron M said:
    useruk442 said:
    COMPTIA 901 and 902
    CISQO INTERNATIONAL
    WINDOWS MSC and MSW

its fine if you refused to click those documents. I can easily type these questions here. 
    as for the exams, well.................they are right in front of what you just used to reply me to.
    So you're saying that tomorrow you're going to take all of those exams?
    I am bit confused too!!

Why do you want us to answer the questions for you if you already know the answers and understand why answers are correct or incorrect?
    kaiju said:
    I am bit confused too!!

Why do you want us to answer the questions for you if you already know the answers and understand why answers are correct or incorrect?
    Because I am not 100% sure if they are correct. That's why I need helpful clarification as well as possible explanation to those answers. DO YOU GET THE POINT?
    Cameron M said:
    So you're saying that tomorrow you're going to take all of those exams?
    Those same questions might appear or may not. K am not sure if they will be but I have got to prepare That's all
    The point that I am trying to convey is that since you have yet to retain the required information to pass a pre-test you most likely will not be ready for tomorrow's exam. I want to help you prepare but I am not going to grade a pretest for you and then explain why an answer was incorrect. The answers to all of those questions are at your fingertips.
    kaiju said:
    The point that I am trying to convey is that since you have yet to retain the required information to pass a pre-test you most likely will not be ready for tomorrow's exam. I want to help you prepare but I am not going to grade a pretest for you and then explain why an answer was incorrect. The answers to all of those questions are at your fingertips.
    you are presuming that i have not been preparing for this test which is dumbfounding to me why you will think like that. as i said if you are unable and unwillinging to look at the questions and give me tips in understanding them that fine. 
    Whelp, I give up. I'm just going to assuming your trolling so this will be my last post on this thread. The only real advise I can give you is this. Use the study material specific to whatever exam you're studying for (which you STILL haven't said what exam you're taking). Good luck.
    Yes, I have answered questions for people and I love to help people get a better understanding of a particular topic. However, you are pushing the limit by asking for a review of 6 word docs worth of questions.
    kaiju said:
    Yes, I have answered questions for people and I love to help people get a better understanding of a particular topic. However, you are pushing the limit by asking for a review of 6 word docs worth of questions.
    ok how about i type them up?
  • MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    @useruk442 can I suggest posting your most pressing questions as a discussion post? I'd suspect most members here are hesitant to click on attachments from someone they do not know. You might have better luck. 

Good luck on your exam!
    Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
    Who we are | What we do 
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I wouldn't recommend copying 6 pages of most likely copyrighted information from your exam resource to the forum. Just sayin.
    DZA_ said:
    I wouldn't recommend copying 6 pages of most likely copyrighted information from your exam resource to the forum. Just sayin.
    now that makes sense. i guess i will have to type them up. at least i now understand that.
    Typing copyrighted information is the same as copying.........
    kaiju said:
    what about typing questions similar to them?
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    edited December 2018
    useruk442 said:
    kaiju said:
    what about typing questions similar to them?
    These would be my recommended steps to posting a question where you will get valuable responses:
    1. Write up a similar question.
    2. State what you believe to be the correct answer.
    3. State why you believe the answer is correct and why the other answers are incorrect. 
    4. Ask your question about what confuses you about your answer selection.
     Good luck on your exam.

• yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Not sure if this is assigned homework or an A+ practice exam someone put up on classmarker.com. Usually when I take practice exams, they aren't labelled as Final exam v1 though.

A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • hakuhaku Registered Users Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    B) Ethernet
    A Network Printer should be the correct answer
This discussion has been closed.