Looks great!

keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
Only great things ahead! Glad to see such an amazing resource which was in so many ways the beginning of the career that i now have, and am extremely proud of. Looking forward to more greatness from JD, Plantwiz and the other masters of knowledge here! 

Keatron Evans
Tagged:

Comments

• MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    Glad to see you back, @keatron
    Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
    Who we are | What we do 
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Keatron the legend! you did help me a lot in the beginning of my career about a decade ago!! Good to always see your posts! what an inspirational poster!
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    UnixGuy said:
    Keatron the legend! you did help me a lot in the beginning of my career about a decade ago!! Good to always see your posts! what an inspirational poster!
    Hey good to see you're still here! How's it going? 
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    keatron said:
    UnixGuy said:

Never better! Powered through infosec career and moved up the ranks :) hope you're still doing awesome stuff as usual!
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    UnixGuy said:
    keatron said:
    UnixGuy said:

Never better! Powered through infosec career and moved up the ranks :) hope you're still doing awesome stuff as usual!
    So much awesome stuff! Can't wait to catch up!
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    I knew you couldn't stay away for long! 

And wow--it sure has been a looooong time...
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The new website is turning out to be a hit!  Glad to see former members coming back to the new and improved model.