Any Rainbow 6 Siege fans here?

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
edited November 2018 in Computer Gaming
It’s the only game that I play. Been following the series since Rogue Spear in 1999.

Comments

• TechnicalJayTechnicalJay Member Posts: 219 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I actually just started to get into it. I'm level 35 I think and hover in high bronze low silver currently. I'd love for any tips if you're high ranked. The biggest issue right now is learning the maps.
  • mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I've played the game religiously for the first season. It did get a bit repetitive after a while though. For anyone that's into Counter Strike style games... check it out, it's pretty good.
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    edited November 2018
    I'm 245 but for some reason I can't explain, I have never played ranked. I did Terrorist Hunt forever and just started doing Casual like 3 months ago. I do agree that it gets a bit repetitive. I can neither confirm nor deny that I sometimes join games and just troll the heck out of them.  My favorite one is being the last man standing, rushing towards bomb or hostage, and then blowing myself up. Hearing the "What the heck man, and you are level 245?" is extremely satisfying  :smiley:

There are maps like Villa that I just can never remember what is where. 
  • arunm17arunm17 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am in R6 Siege too, add me at "TK-1000". Pls give me an intro though...
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yesssir, I play on PS4 (CEH9684).  Been spending most my time (which isn't much lol) on Red Dead Redemption 2 though recently.
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    edited December 2018
    PS4 my son and I play.  CrushingCores.  Send us an invite.  I'm horrible......    He's actually pretty good.
  • TechnicalJayTechnicalJay Member Posts: 219 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cool! What rank are you two?
  • amandacooperamandacooper Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi I think I need to strat playing this game. 
  • TeckyLeTeckyLe Member Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It’s the only game that I play. Been following the series since Rogue Spear in 1999.
    I use to love playing it but as my friend group got older they stopped playing. Its been awhile now, is it still going strong?