Boson

PeterHandsPeterHands Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
Going through the exams BOSON provide and I have to say I hope the grammar and language used is not reflective of the exam. Truly awful.

I am getting questions wrong because of the phrasing of the questions.... Very annoying...
ISC2 CISSP, EC-Council CEH, CompTia Security+

Comments

• AggressiveProgressionAggressiveProgression Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just used the Boson exams to pass the CISSP in November  and it was pretty decent. I took the SSCP back in 2014 I remember it being slightly more difficult than the Sec+. I believe they have updated it since then, have you used the exam include with the AIO? 
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm using Boson to study for CISSP right now.  They seem decent to me.  I took SSCP a couple months ago, and still found it to be, as you state, slightly more difficult than Security+.  And while SSCP does cover some of the Security+ topics, it also seems to cover topics from a different "angle" that Security+ didn't.
  • anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm thinking about getting Boson too for my CISSP practice test.  I will get their $99 (3 year subscription) offer.  BTW, they are offering 25% off for the holidays.
    AnthonX
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I used them for the CISSP and thought they were great. Yes, some of the phrasing was confusing, and some of it did translate over to the official exam. You had to really read the questions, sometimes a few times just to understand exactly what they were asking. Sometimes, the way it's worded can make one answer better than the other (while both are technically correct).