Options

Cybersecurity Book Bundle

Eagle75799Eagle75799 Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
For anyone that's interested, humble bundle is running a cybersecurity "Hacking for the Holidays" book bundle. It includes the highly recommended "Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking" by Georgia Weidman. All for only $15.00! Wanted to share with anyone that was interested. I guess it's time to start studying for the OSCP...  I can't post the link, but do a search for Humble Bundle and look for the book bundle by No Starch Press.

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That is a good bundle.  I am thinking about using Georgia's book as the primary study guide for the CompTIA Pentest+ exam.  She is supposed to be updating it, hopefully, that will be done soon.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    alanb1199alanb1199 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Secure yourself another group! We've collaborated with Wiley for the up and coming age of cybersecurity book pack. Get titles like Advanced Penetration Testing, Investigating Cryptocurrencies, The Shellcoder's Handbook, The Art of Memory Forensics, and then some. grades4sure.com/OG0-023-exam-questions.html