Options

Technology Professional Growth Vlog / Podcast

ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey everyone I’m looking for your support on this one. 2019 I will be starting a Vlog/podcast series with a main focus of professional growth in the IT field up and down the chain. So my ask is what questions do you have about your IT career growth? Any and all questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. If you would rather keep it semi private feel free to message me here or email me directly Craig.myers@nimbussecure.com
I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    One topic I have an interest in is shifting lanes when you're very senior in your career. Obviously people shift all the time when they're junior or mid-career (from sysadmin/sysengineering to infosec or networking, networking to infosec, any of those to entry level management, etc). But what about making those moves when you're far along in your career (with the exception of going into management)? For example, maybe looking at moving from pure InfoSec into DevOps?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework