Reactions Area Update - Nice!

MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
Really liking the "Reactions" area (specifics list) update!

Looks much better now. Much more visually organized, easy to follow, and detailed.

Thank you!

Comments

• paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What's the "Reactions" area?
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    paul78 said:
    What's the "Reactions" area?
    DITTO
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Ha! I was afraid to ask. Have zero idea what he means.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I just hit disagree just for giggles 
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    edited December 2018
    How dare you taint my TE brownie points, I was on feedback streak you know!  :'(
  • MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    I did my best to balance the wrath of cyberguypr for you, @DZA_ ;)
    Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
    Who we are | What we do 
  • PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    cyberguypr trolls any threads that don't mention CEH or EC-Council in general... true fanboy there.  :-P
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    DZA_ said:
    It's all the feedback that a user(s) gives to each post. It's under each of your TE User Profiles. (Can I get a like?  :D)
    OK...now come back and give us all some "Likes" :)
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
    This took an unexpected turn.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    DZA_ said:
    It's all the feedback that a user(s) gives to each post. It's under each of your TE User Profiles. (Can I get a like?  :D)
    Ahh - like given. Never really noticed at that before. Hmm.. I guess some people think my posts are spam? :'(

• DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    paul78 said:
    DZA_ said:
    Ahh - like given. Never really noticed at that before. Hmm.. I guess some people think my posts are spam? :'(

I think people were testing out that feature before the admins took it away? I can't seem to find the posts that are spam unless they are categorized as "flagged". @Meggo - Was this something that was implemented before and removed afterwards?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    "Flag" has four categorizations under it, one of which is Spam. I've been a Spam moderator for a few weeks now. I only flush the real spam.