Options

Career Academy New year Special, $29 for 12 months

november24november24 Member Posts: 76 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi Everyone,
I got an email from careeracademy.com advertising for their New Year offer,
$29 for 12 months.
You can watch more than 1500+ learning videos and earn
Earn CEUs and CPEs, Earn 38 ITIL® Credits Obtain 611 PDUs.
Note: I don't think the Add-on: Hands-On Practice Labs is included with this subscription.
also, I would like to emphasize that I am not affiliated with any marketing entity I am just forwarding an offer that I received by email and thought it might be useful for someone.
https://www.careeracademy.com/page/NewYearIT?&utm_source=itdb&utm_medium=dbemail12-27&utm_campaign=itdbemail12-27

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I joined them a while back and the price remained as the renewal fee, as well.  For those going down the ITIL path (which changes soon), they say that they are authorized training providers.  I haven't used them for much (actually forgot their name until I saw this thread...oops), so can't verify that.  I will be verifying that I still have a membership with them and see if I can use them for the ITIL v4 path when it goes live (and courses are produced).
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    soccarplayer29soccarplayer29 Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just signed up for Monthly careeracademy last week....not at this discounted rate. Any way extend my membership for another 12 months using this promo?  Looks like it might be just for new accounts.
    Certs: CISSP, CISA, PMP
  • Options
    soccarplayer29soccarplayer29 Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nvm. I was able to go into "Manage My Membership" and then renew using the $29/year promo which added on 12 months to my existing membership. Thanks! 

PS. I haven't taken the courses and can't comment on the quality yet but I saw some decent reviews and at this price I'll take it for the CEU's alone.
    Certs: CISSP, CISA, PMP