Current Online Certification Video Courses for CEH

egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
edited December 2018 in CEH
Do you guys know the best website to train for the current CEH?  I searched my usual vendors (CBT Nuggets and Lynda.com) however they do not seem to have a dedicated course for the current version of CEH.  This is much to my surprise of course.

For the love of God where are the current web-based video courses for CEH? lol
B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+

Comments

• egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The EC-Council of course has a course for $1899 (almost $2000) for the CEH v10.  It's highway robbery if you ask me.  There are definitely options which I'm still searching for. 
    B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Have you tried here: https://www.pluralsight.com/search?q=ceh

Lists 21 courses, 79 hours, seems up-to-date, and also has a 33% off sale (ends tomorrow).

At the very least, looks like a good supplemental.

Disclaimer: Not my certification :D

• cochi78cochi78 Member Posts: 72 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As far as I know, LinuxAcademy has this one on their near-time roadmap. Could be that it'll get released in January, but we'll see.
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□

Lists 21 courses, 79 hours, seems up-to-date, and also has a 33% off sale (ends tomorrow).

At the very least, looks like a good supplemental.

Disclaimer: Not my certification :D

I have access to Pluralsight currently and there are tons of videos for CEH v10, they still have v9 out there. Looks like they just plugged in the updated videos for v10 with the v9 content. Both are 79 hours a piece, and the instructor's for v10 are Dale Meredith and Troy Hunt. Both have been around infosec, and trainers in the space for sometime now. 

My 2 cents.  
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    cochi78 said:
    As far as I know, LinuxAcademy has this one on their near-time roadmap. Could be that it'll get released in January, but we'll see.
    The course has been out for at least a month and a half if i remember correctly. I am not sure if that reflects CEH v10 but I am going to assume so.
  • DntH8MeDntH8Me Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cochi78 said:
    LinuxAcademy class was released in November and is done very well, I've never been disappointed with their offerings. 
    2019 Certification Goals: ​CEH | PenText + | CISM? | stop procrastinating