Study partnrt for CISM

lily1lily1 Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys,
I am looking for a study partner for CISM. I have put my profile and study schedule on studypal. Let me know if anyone is interested. 
Thank you !!
Tagged:

Comments

• DntH8MeDntH8Me Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    interested, when are you planning to take it? The reason I'm asking is I have to get CEH out of the way and I don't want to kill my already short attention span with new shinny things (I do enough of that already). It seems as I learn more I get distracted as new concepts are constantly being introduced.
    2019 Certification Goals: ​CEH | PenText + | CISM? | stop procrastinating
  • Nithesh06Nithesh06 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Lily,

I am in with you 
  • lily1lily1 Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Nithesh , 
    you can sign up on studypal and join the study group for CISM !
    Thank you !
    DntH8Me said:
    interested, when are you planning to take it? The reason I'm asking is I have to get CEH out of the way and I don't want to kill my already short attention span with new shinny things (I do enough of that already). It seems as I learn more I get distracted as new concepts are constantly being introduced.
    Hey , 
    Ill be taking the exam in next slot. My friend had a same problem. He joined the study group and it helped him a lot in concentrating on new concepts because the other member of group was skilled in the new concepts. 
    Hi Lily,

I am not able to see your name or group
    Hello
    Did you signed up? You need to sign up and choose the group. 
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    edited January 2019
    I would really love to see more details on this discussion. I am extremely skeptical about the purpose of this post.
    my name on on studypal is Nits....from India
    nitheshps at the rateof gmail dot com
    @lily1
    I have 13th edition of CISM RM and i am on the 4th chapter ...jus started on 4th chapter........any possibilities of 15th edition please