Options

Which course is better for MCSA?

biggenebiggene Member Posts: 153 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hola everyone,

Getting ready to start self-studying for my Server 2016 MCSA and just wondering which training video series was better, CBT Nuggets or PluralSight? Thoughts, pros, cons, opinions all welcome and appreciated.

TIA,
Gene

Comments

• Options
    malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CBTnuggets is better. Pluralsight pulls videos relating to other ms courses and it's hard to follow if you are going by the blueprint.  So you end up watching videos which has nothing to do with that particular exam.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• Options
    eillinois31eillinois31 Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CBT nuggets 100%, I used for all 3 exams last year and they follow the exam objectives of each exam. If you google "mcsa 2016 cbt nuggets" and click the first link "Roadmap to Success: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 - CBT Nuggets", there's study plans and talks about it more. CBT nuggets, setting up labs and measureup practice test will lead to success. Good luck!
  • Options
    danielcreeddanielcreed Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cbt nuggets. I did the mistake of pluralsight. It never helped me too long and boring in my opinion. Cbt keep you focused and it's enjoyable