ITILv4
  • Options
    eillinois31eillinois31 Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited January 2019
    Just passed: 
    MCSE Core Infrastructure 

Starting soon on: 
    Vmware VCP 6.5

As for the rest of 2019, undecided. Last year was MCSA 2016(3 tests). 
  • Options
    GboyegaGboyega Registered Users Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My 2019 Goals were:

CISSP
    CCSP
    CRISC
    CSSLP 
    With OSCP or CISM at the end of the year 2019 depending on how itchy I am to switch back to technical path. 

CISSP was passed 1/15/2019

Currently reading CSA 4.0 and Sybex & All-in-one for CCSP
    Hi Chitownjedi.

What resources and books did you use for your study for CISSP
  • Options
    thaiguy314thaiguy314 Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    for sure: eJPT

Once eJPT is done (in no particular order): CISA, CISM, OSCP
    Certs: CISSP, CEH, CCNA Cyber Ops, Security+
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Well in 2017, I did 5 certs (VCP renewal, Veeam VMCE, SSCP, Sonicwall CSSA  and CISSP) Then even if I planned a big 2018 year, I did nothing certwise.. Now 2019, I renewed my VCP, and now looking for Azure Certs, ITIL, CYsa+ or other more practical security certs. 
  • Options
    plopbangcrashplopbangcrash Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    luisbee said:
    Update to the update :  Provisionally passed CISSP-ISSAP as well. Guess I might as well run down the ISSEP early next year and close it out as well.
    Congrats on passing the CISSP concentrations (ISAAP & ISSMP). Please could you do a review on the ISSAP, what materials you used, how you went about in your studies and when you wrote the exam?

Am def going for it arnd mid-year time and want to gauge if am in the right path for this cert.

Thanks.
    ISSAP was relatively straight forward in regards to mildly technical security architecture questions. I read the CBK in roughly 10 days and tested. I took the ISSMP on Dec 1, the ISSAP Dec 28th and the ISSEP Jan 24th, reading the CBK for each over 7-10 days prior to each test. I felt they were about the same difficulty if not easier than the regular CISSP with a good amount of cross over knowledge. For the CISSP I did 52 minutes/100 questions and for each concentration exam roughly 56-90 minutes.