Passed 70-290, on to the Beast!

kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
I took 70-290 this afternoon and passed with a 899. I used the Sybex and MS Press books, as well as MeasureUp tests and the TechNotes on this site. I think I'll enjoy a study-free weekend and start hitting 70-291 next week!

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations, welcome to the MCP club.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • RamsesKRamsesK Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif , good work, good luck with the beast hehehe, any tips about the exam? any topic to study harder? didi you have any questions regarding command prompt tools to import objects into AD?

Im about to present the exam pretty soon and im reading and testing myself everywhere i can besides real situations at work, any help is really apreciated. Thank you!
    Formule One Racing Addict...
  • kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Slowhand wrote:
    Congratulations, welcome to the MCP club.
    Thanks, but I've been an MCP since I passed 70-270 in November. My question in the other forum was about new MCPs, but I think you set me straight!
  • kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    RamsesK wrote:
    Congratulations icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif , good work, good luck with the beast hehehe, any tips about the exam? any topic to study harder? didi you have any questions regarding command prompt tools to import objects into AD?
    I don't want to violate the non-disclosure agreement by revealing what was on my test, but I will say this: my knowledge of Csvde and Ldifde wasn't needed to achieve the score I got. That's not to say that your test will be the same way, so better know them!
  • RamsesKRamsesK Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't want to violate the non-disclosure agreement by revealing what was on my test, but I will say this: my knowledge of Csvde and Ldifde wasn't needed to achieve the score I got. That's not to say that your test will be the same way, so better know them!

working on it icon_exclaim.gif
    Formule One Racing Addict...
  • titantektitantek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass and the nice score kujayhawk93.
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Awesome job!!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    great job congrats :D
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and nice score! Thanks for posting the materials you used.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks