annamaeannamae Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello! My name is AnnaMae and I joined the community to get insight on certain CompTIA and EC-Council certifications and even sell vouchers that were bought in bulk by my company but were not used. I really care about all my students that come to us and when they ask questions that I can't answer I go out onto the internet and try to find it!
Also, a little about me, I am a course manager at Freewater Technologies and so far from my searching around I have learned a lot that I didn't even know I wanted to know. :smile:

Comments

• Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hello! and Welcome
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • annamaeannamae Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know when I can actually start posting questions/discussions? I have 7 exam vouchers that my boss is trying to sell since he bought them in bulk :wink:
  • annamaeannamae Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You're posting right now, and that was a question :grin:

If you want to sell exam vouchers visit the 'For Sale' section of this site and post there - General -> Classifieds -> For Sale. Just make sure any sales are negotiated through private messaging for security reasons. Do not post personal information on here.
    I know what you mean :smiley: For some reason, when I tried to create a new one in the For Sale section it had come up as being denied. Thanks for the info, though! Love your profile pic!
  • MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    Hey @annamae! Can you try again? I changed a setting on your profile on the backend that should help. 
    Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
    Who we are | What we do