This is called seriously failing an interview

DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
edited February 2019 in IT Jobs / Degrees

This cracks me up.

It would be interesting to see if they recouped any of the lost time in wages.  It has to be very frustrating getting a candidate in who is not even close to the task.

Original Source
https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4D22AQFX_3Fiode6hA/feedshare-shrink_8192/0?e=1549148400&v=beta&t=C_Zx7setYkmbKyUjro24zWhTP4Xv1Gq_qNJtCkbc4zE

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I guess the "fake it 'til you make it" didn't work in this case...
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited February 2019
    Probably fictitious, but we all wish we could do that.

1) isn't that the purpose of your hiring process to find qualified candidates, and not just pick from the cream of the crop that 100% meets your requirements and then some?

2) makes me wonder who is more ignorant, the applicant or the three people who took 2 hours to "immediately" know the applicant was unqualified.

3) calling someone unqualified so harshly in writing over what could possibly be just a bad interview on applicant's part is a good way of losing more than just money.
  • thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I wonder if this is their core business model.  Post a bunch of job application, don’t prescreen candidate well, and then send them an invoice.  Somebody needs to find the company and do the exact same thing to them.
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Wow!
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• Tekn0logyTekn0logy Member Posts: 113 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So, the head of HR is involved with every interview?
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    edited February 2019
    It was supposed to be funny.......     :/