Passed the ICND1!!!

SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
After months of studying and obstacles I finally am CCENT certified! Feels like a weight off my shoulders😁 

Will provide more details later.
Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise

Comments

• DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Great job that is exciting!   Get it on your LinkedIn and Resume!   Good luck on the second part.
  • Muhammed HMuhammed H Member Posts: 93 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man. 

I am also thinking to schedule for end of this month. Just a quick question, is Todd Lammle's ccna book enough to pass ICND1? 
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Fantastic! That's awesome!
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Great job
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • zepol87zepol87 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As someone who followed your studying thread pretty hard I just want to say congrats!!! 
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great job! It's always a nice feeling taking the stress off a long study period. I know you will dive into part two but give yourself some sort of reward. It's well deserved.
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done! Take a short breather then knock ICND2 out of the park. Want to start on that while this is still fresh.
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    For those interested for the details in what lead up to passing my first Cisco exam it is all chronicled here: My CCNA Journey Officially Commences
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • barberj66barberj66 Member Posts: 86 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Carry it on into the next one whilst it's still fresh in your mind.
    Goals for 2019: ICND2 first of all then see how it goes.
    CCENT Passed 28/11/18!
    https://jballaboutit.blogspot.co.uk/
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! It was well earned, so enjoy the breather.
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+

• phariuspharius Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • JD20JD20 Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Huge congrats! Good luck on ICND2.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DFTK13DFTK13 Member Posts: 176 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats man. 

I am also thinking to schedule for end of this month. Just a quick question, is Todd Lammle's ccna book enough to pass ICND1? 
    If you have previous networking experience then yes, it’s a great review book. But if you’re going in this with no background in Networking, then I would highly recommend Wendell Odom’s ICND1/2 books. Yes they’re about 2000 pages combined, but the depth of content will have you on a solid foundation. 
    Certs: CCNA(200-301), Network+, A+, LPI Linux Essentials
    Goals: CCNP Enterprise(ENCOR + ENARSI), AWS CSA - Associate, Azure AZ-104, Become better at python, learn docker and kubernetes

Degree: A.S. Network Administration
    Pursuing: B.S. in I.T. Web and Mobile Development Concentration