PASSED CISSP-ISSMP 2/28/19...TAKING CISSP-ISSEP THIS AFTERNOON FOR THE "ISC2 SWEEP"

jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • CISSP      4/27/17           PASSED
  • CCSP       1/4/19             PASSED
  • CSSLP      2/5/19            PASSED
  • CISSP-ISSAP 2/19/19    PASSED
  • SSCP        2/25/19          PASSED
  • CAP           2/26/19         PASSED
  • HCISPP     2/27/19         PASSED
  • CISSP-ISSMP  2/28/19  PASSED
  • CISSP-ISSEP  2/28/19

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Man... all I gotta say is, it's a good thing for you that the AMF will only be $125/yr with all of those.  Said before, those are insanely commendable accomplishments in such a short amount of time.  I'm definitely jealous; awesome job!
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Man... all I gotta say is, it's a good thing for you that the AMF will only be $125/yr with all of those.  Said before, those are insanely commendable accomplishments in such a short amount of time.  I'm definitely jealous; awesome job!
    Thanks @PCTechLinc

Cost didn't factor into this..I see it as an investment either way, with a BIG return stream :smile:
  • mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Cool?

How about writing something that helps your fellow members pass the exam with some tips.
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

mikey88 said:
    Cool?

How about writing something that helps your fellow members pass the exam with some tips.
    @mikey88 Great Idea...Once I am done today :) I will work on a post mortem and share it with all...Sound good?
  • dinger68dinger68 Registered Users Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Look forward to your report!
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Is your next thread going to be a GIAC sweep?  :D
  • coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    some feedback on the
    HCISPP  or others would be nice...

FYI - not sure why this is but you have to type your certifications in location on your profile for them to show up in comments.
    some feedback on the
    HCISPP  or others would be nice...

FYI - not sure why this is but you have to type your certifications in location on your profile for them to show up in comments.
    I'll write up a post mortem after I get back from RSA next week
  • roninkaironinkai Member Posts: 307 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Any updates on a post mortem?
    浪人 MSISA:WGU
    ICP-FDO ▪ CISSP ▪ ECES ▪ CHFI ▪ CNDA ▪ CEH ▪ MCSA/MCITP ▪ MCTS ▪ S+
    2020 Level Up Goals: (1) DevSecOps Learning Path (2) OSCP
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    jumblerr Can you list the study material you used for the CISSP concentrations?