Options

FREE InfoSec World Conference & Expo ticket (Orlando-Disney APR 1-3)

Once again I am sharing the wealth with TE. I have a FREE pass ($2000 value) to https://infosecworld.misti.com/. This is happening April 1-3 at Disney Orlando. 

For 25 years InfoSec World has been the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners must have the skills to be both a business partner and enabler, and have the technical expertise to prevent, detect and respond to security challenges. InfoSec World welcomes a community of information security professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world. Join your peers at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL on April 1-3, 2019 and learn from the best.

Only caveat: you need to attend the session I'll be presenting :smile:

If you are interested please reply here.

Comments

• Options
    iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Ah come on, how come it had to start on the same day in the same city as SANS 2019? I guess if my plans for SANS 2019 fall through I'll show up heckle you about why you didn't put your CEH in your speaker bio.  :D
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Checking if there are any takers before i post it elsewhere.
  • Options
    jQznbF7rSjQznbF7rS Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Interested if ticket is still available...
  • Options
    Cuse0311Cuse0311 Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited March 2019
    Hi Cyberguypr!

I'm interested if the offer is still on the table.

Thanks!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Sorry, someone else took it a while ago.
  • Options
    jQznbF7rSjQznbF7rS Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No problem... thanks :)