CompTIA 220-1001 Exam

stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
I just sat for the exam during my lunch hour.  I had a total of 78 questions, 4 of which were performance-based.  Three out of the four were straight forward and one wasn't...know your command-line.  As for the questions:  they are straight forward in ways that the previous versions of the exam are not.  The questions were clear, relatively short, and the answer selections usually made sense.  I was stressed out before entering the exam center, so my score was good but not great (796/900).  Get a good night's sleep, eat a balanced meal before the exam, and remember to breathe!!!
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me

Comments

• rampudelrampudel Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just sat for the exam during my lunch hour.  I had a total of 78 questions, 4 of which were performance-based.  Three out of the four were straight forward and one wasn't...know your command-line.  As for the questions:  they are straight forward in ways that the previous versions of the exam are not.  The questions were clear, relatively short, and the answer selections usually made sense.  I was stressed out before entering the exam center, so my score was good but not great (796/900).  Get a good night's sleep, eat a balanced meal before the exam, and remember to breathe!!!
    congratulations first. Could you please share the four performance based questions asked to you. coz, I am sitting on exam next week and worry about performance based questions.

Thanks
  • lavielavie Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation!! Can you share experience how to learn 220-1001? Video source.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I didn't use any 1001 sources for the exam.  I teach the 901/902 courses and had to take this exam for my work.  As such, the three PBQs I can remember had to do with configuring networking or selecting components for custom  computers.  Beyond that, I cannot say anything other than the PBQs are fairly easy.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me