CISM Materials for Exam

slothbeoslothbeo Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

Could anyone tell me what materials(books, practice questions, ...) we need to prepare for the CISM exam?
My background is CCIE, CISSP and ITIL. 

Thank you so much and have a nice day.
Tagged:

Comments

• kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    edited April 2019
    All you need is the CISM Review manual and access to the CISM QA&E DB from Isaca. Thoroughly read the book a couple times and then test your comprehensions with the QA&E DB. I was scoring in the 90% range on the QA&E before taking the test last year. With your background and the aforementioned material you shouldn't have any issues passing the exam.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    kaiju said:
    All you need is the CISM Review manual and access to the CISM QA&E DB from Isaca. Thoroughly read the book a couple times and then test your comprehensions with the QA&E DB. 
    +1 for review manual and QAE db. Never used anything more than ISACA materials for both CISM and CISA. Years of experience and CISSP didn't hurt either.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Took the exam in August of 2018. The materials Kaiju and E Double U listed are all you need.
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • Z0sickxZ0sickx Member Posts: 180 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did a mix of Cybrary, FedVte, and QAE database and passed on first try...honestly felt the QAE questions were harder then what the exam had. I was doing 65% passing my QAE prior to taking the test
  • slothbeoslothbeo Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you guys for those advices. Have a nice week!