Recommendations for IT Jobs in Colorado Area

sensitivestoicsensitivestoic Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

Looking to move to Colorado in order to pursue some educational opportunities. Does anyone have recommendations for professional opportunities or jobs in the Denver to Fort Collins regions? Have generic bachelor's, general CompTIA trifecta, and some Microsoft certs. Looking to grow with an MSP at a level 2 support position or mid-level consultation. Aiming to pursue a master's degree and more advanced MCSE and PMP certs in the long run. Any suggestions or advice?

Much appreciated.
Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+ | Project+ | MCSA Windows 10
Currently Studying:
  MCSE Server 2016
Future Goals: CAPM/PMP

Comments

• edwilliamskyedwilliamsky Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe Greystone has a Ft. Collins office.  https://www.greystonetech.com/

• sensitivestoicsensitivestoic Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe Greystone has a Ft. Collins office.  https://www.greystonetech.com/

Greystone did come up in my searches. They also had some job openings in the Fort Collins area that I was considering. Any personal perspective on their quality of life/job expectations? I'll brush up my resume with my recent certs and perhaps give it a go.
    Currently Studying:
      MCSE Server 2016

• edwilliamskyedwilliamsky Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I very much like their service delivery philosophy - they work in 2 person teams, with a consultant and engineer dedicated to a group of clients.  Seems like it captures that personalized small company feel but can scale very well for a larger MSP.  I have a buddy that just started with them in their Denver office and loves it so far - apparently at one point a year or so ago they were overworking everyone, but some management changes prompted them to increase the staff to make sure everyone has a reasonable workload.
  • sensitivestoicsensitivestoic Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I very much like their service delivery philosophy - they work in 2 person teams, with a consultant and engineer dedicated to a group of clients.  Seems like it captures that personalized small company feel but can scale very well for a larger MSP.  I have a buddy that just started with them in their Denver office and loves it so far - apparently at one point a year or so ago they were overworking everyone, but some management changes prompted them to increase the staff to make sure everyone has a reasonable workload.
    Thanks for the insight. A personalized small company feel while still having the ability to scale sounds like an ideal fit for someone in my position. I'll certainly see if I can burnish my resume and spruce up a cover letter to apply to a couple of their open positions.
    Currently Studying:
      MCSE Server 2016