Options

103 & 104

twolefteyestwolefteyes Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm taking the 103 tomorrow and the 104 sometime next week. My teacher is using the exam as a replaement for the final and midterm.
Certifications:
[x]A+
[x]Net+
[x]Sec+
[x]Linux+
[x]CCNP R/S
[?] Whats next?

Comments

• Options
    clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
    easy way out for the instructor

lets hope the instructor taught you everything that will be on the exam.
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What is the school and course that passing the exam will meet? I studied for 103 and 104 separately and couldn't imagine having to do both within a week of one another.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□

jvrlopez said:
    What is the school and course that passing the exam will meet? I studied for 103 and 104 separately and couldn't imagine having to do both within a week of one another.
    I agree. Sitting both exams close to each other is not to be taken lightly. The reason there are two exams is because of the volume of content you need to learn and get tested on.

How did you get on @twolefteyes?
  • Options
    twolefteyestwolefteyes Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just lots of in class configuring. At home testing. And commitment. I also retain knowledge really well. I can read something and remember 70% of how to do it with out having to do it. That really helps out.
    Certifications:
    [x]A+
    [x]Net+
    [x]Sec+
    [x]Linux+
    [x]CCNP R/S
    [?] Whats next?