Options

Boson ExSim Question

chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys!

It's been a very very long time since I've posted on TE. Hello again. Hope everyone is doing well.

For various reasons my CCNA has expired and I'm looking at getting it again (and I'm pissed at myself for completing 1/3 CCNP exams and not finishing it back then).

I'm looking at the Boson ExSim-Max products and I've noticed that the ICND1 and ICND2 products are $99 each, while the CCNA composite product is $119.
Obviously the cheaper option is the CCNA composite product, but is there any reason why I'd be better off buying the individual ICND practice exams?

I do plan to take the ICND1 and ICND2 exams separately, but surely the CCNA composite ExSim covers the same content? 

Anyone have experience with this?

2019 Goals:
[ ] Recertify CCNA

Comments

• Options
    Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think the composite 119$ one will do for you seeing as you have passed CCNA before you will still have some of that info retained in you somewhere. i havn't used the Exsim so im assuming what i just wrote. :D
  • Options
    chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I ended up purchasing the composite Boson test and so far it's great quality. My first attempt was a fail with 801/810. Yikes, harder than I expected it to be. My fundamentals seem okay but it definitely hits hard with some Cisco trivia questions and things I've long forgotten
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA