Passed Route

twolefteyestwolefteyes Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey everyone, I passed Route yesterday. It definitely wasnt a one try go it took me a few attempts. My main study resources were INE and White pages. Total time to complete was month and half maybe a little more. 
Certifications:
[x]A+
[x]Net+
[x]Sec+
[x]Linux+
[x]CCNP R/S
[?] Whats next?

Comments

• Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
    well done twolefteyes .

What did u use to lab ? u had a few attempts all with in 6 weeks or so?
  • twolefteyestwolefteyes Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I didnt lab at all. Yeah all in quick successions. 
    Certifications:
    [x]A+
    [x]Net+
    [x]Sec+
    [x]Linux+
    [x]CCNP R/S
    [?] Whats next?
  • pujan96pujan96 Member Posts: 121 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I didnt lab at all. Yeah all in quick successions. 
    whaaaaaaaaa 🤯🤔

no labbing at all? 

Can you advise if there is an emphasis on frame relay? either as an ends to itself or if practical knowledge is required interms of OSPF/EIGRP....Its on the exam topics and i get the theory, just wondering if config knowledge is expected inregards to routingnprotocols......without violating the exam NDA of course.

Im taking the exam Thursday after next, and havent focused at all on frame relay config/ theory.

Congrats on the pass however😎😎😎😎😎👍👍👍👍👍
    [X] CCNA R&S

[X] CCNP Route 300-101
    [  ] CCNP Switch 300-115
    [  ] CCNP T-Shoot 300-135

[  ]  NPDESI 300-550

[  ] CCIE R&S Written
    [  ] CCIE R&S LAB
    I suggest you get in some white pages then! I saw a enough of it to matter. I think a configure and theory knowledge of it is a recipe for success on that topic 
    Certifications:
    [x]A+
    [x]Net+
    [x]Sec+
    [x]Linux+
    [x]CCNP R/S
    [?] Whats next?
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    Congratulations on the pass! What do you think is your next step? Are you going to stick to networking or pivot into something else?
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
    Thanks Sam! Tshoot is definitely my next step. I want to do it very soon (3ish weeks) so its very fresh. I think ultimately I want to pursue a CCIE, but what I'm told and what I've read is it is a very large commitment, as well as costly. If I don't go directly into CCIE I was thinking of picking up CCDA and possibly CCDP. 
    Certifications:
    [x]A+
    [x]Net+
    [x]Sec+
    [x]Linux+
    [x]CCNP R/S
    [?] Whats next?
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    Thanks Sam! Tshoot is definitely my next step. I want to do it very soon (3ish weeks) so its very fresh. I think ultimately I want to pursue a CCIE, but what I'm told and what I've read is it is a very large commitment, as well as costly. If I don't go directly into CCIE I was thinking of picking up CCDA and possibly CCDP. 
    Nice choice! Yeah, I've heard the same about the CCIE - maybe that would be one to try to get your employer to sponsor. CCDA/CCDP are both solid certs, and would definitely boost your value!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • AndrewiAndrewi Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I find extremely interesting that someone can pass CCNP Route without labing. You must have a hell of a work experience.
    I'm the most complete human being in the world!
  • ciscosoldierciscosoldier Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□