Getting started in digital forensics

Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin

Digital forensics is the backbone of investigating cybercrime. It includes identifying, preserving, extracting, analyzing and reporting evidence across computers, mobile devices and networks. 

Join Keatron Evans, Infosec instructor and Managing Partner at KM Cyber Security, on April 23 at 10:00 a.m. CDT as we discuss:

• The difference between computer, mobile and network forensics

• How a forensics certification can progress your career

• A live forensics demonstration of your choice (attendees will vote on a topic)

• Digital forensics questions from live viewers

Community Manager at Infosec!
Who we are | What we do

Comments

• tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'll be at a conference the next two days. I hope this webinar will be archived.
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    tedjames said:
    I'll be at a conference the next two days. I hope this webinar will be archived.
    It sure will! After it airs, you should be able to access it on-demand using the same URL that I linked in the post. 
    Who we are | What we do
  • Jamm1nJamm1n Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Why do we have to give up our first born during the sign up? :smiley:
    Jamm1n said:
    Why do we have to give up our first born during the sign up? :smiley:
    They only asked you for your first born? I had to sign over the deed to my childhood home! Only kidding - it's so we can let you know about more content you might like! 
    Who we are | What we do
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    This will be a nice little segway into next month as I'll be having a conversation with a digital forensic resource from the fraud team. Thanks @Infosec_Sam!
    It's now up on YouTube! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3lgxdylktM
    Who we are | What we do