Options

AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate - Passed

averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
Well, things changed fairly quickly at my company from some services to everything so I figured I might as well get back to AWS certifications.  Took a break from certs for Q1 after the SA-Pro at the end of 2018.  I decided that Sysops Associate made sense to do before prepping for DevOps Pro.

I used acloud.guru and the actual exam felt more difficult than the other AWS exams I've taken, including SA-Pro.  ACG provides about 75%-80% coverage.  Their exam simulator is actually pretty good though.  If you're going to undertake SysOps I'd recommend for you to make sure you've had a chance to dive into the details of the covered services and IAM policies.
CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner

Comments