Options

Third time passing

LaduLaserLaduLaser Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
SY0... 301, 401 and now 501 passed.

The tests have been made harder every time, or maybe the discrepancy - between the content written in the Sybex books and the content tested on in the exams themselves - is what has increased. A lot of disambiguous questions, especially a lot of questions where two different answers could be right depending on the circumstances around the described situation. I'm heading for CASP+ next, and I sure hope that exam  is still fun but challenging in an honest way.

Comments

• Options
    D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
    I've been studying several months now for the 501. I'm hoping to take it in July sometime. 
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • Options
    craig009craig009 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LaduLaser said:
    SY0... 301, 401 and now 501 passed.

The tests have been made harder every time, or maybe the discrepancy - between the content written in the Sybex books and the content tested on in the exams themselves - is what has increased. A lot of disambiguous questions, especially a lot of questions where two different answers could be right depending on the circumstances around the described situation. I'm heading for CASP+ next, and I sure hope that exam  is still fun but challenging in an honest way.
    Congratulations to you .Am soooooo happy for you .Could you please share with us aspiring to do the exams what materials did you used and any practice questions ?