ICND 1 / CCNA Exam - How to pass?

hquinones1977hquinones1977 Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
Good morning everyone. I took ICND 1three months ago twice, didn't pass but was very closed. First time got 781 and second time 799 (out of 832 to pass). My question is, does anybody know about a good practice or **** that allow me to pass ICND 1 or the whole CCNA 200-125? Thanks everyone.

Comments

• diablo911diablo911 Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Im currently right behind you, i haven't taken the first part of the exam myself but as far as formal education goes iv gone through all the classes and am currently re studying the material. I would try cbtnuggets.com they just lowered their price to 57 bucks a month i believe. Ya going to college through netacade is the most boring method to learn CCNA material, but these guys at cbtnuggets lay out the material very well and can set you up with a CCNA mentor to meet with once a week to make sure your on track with your material. But ya, their is a free trial, they lay it all out from the ground up step by step on what to study, its just your job to read through the book and take notes to harden your understand given what they provide.
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    edited May 2019
    I've heard a lot of good things about CBTNuggets as well. I should also mention that Infosec has recently rolled out a new online learning platform called Infosec Skills! We curate a lot of material from our online boot camp courses, and we also have a virtual environment where you can practice your skills. You can try it out for 7 days free, and then it's $34/mo after that. If you have any questions, let me know!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I took a quick look at that page, but I don't see anywhere where we can see a complete list of all 273 courses, just a list of "featured courses".

Is there anywhere where I can view a complete list?
    Thanks in advance
    edited January 2022
    Yeah, here's the link to our learning paths, but it looks like it's locked behind the free trial page, so you'll have to create an account in order to view it. I'll whip up a list of all of our learning paths, and each learning path has anywhere from a handful to a couple dozen courses. We're still working on adding a complete list of courses to our main site, as well as making the Skills platform a little more user-friendly - we just wanted to get the content out there as quickly as we could. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Learning Paths:
    1. CySA+
    2. CCSP
    3. CISSP
    4. CISSP-ISSAP
    5. CISSP-ISSEP
    6. Advanced Cybersecurity Concepts
    7. CCENT
    8. CCNA
    9. CCNA: Security
    10. CERT-CSIH
    11. Cloud Security Architecture
    12. Cloud Security Management
    13. CASP+
    14. Pentest+
    15. Security+
    16. Computer Forensics
    17. Computer Incident Response
    18. Cybersecurity Administration
    19. Cybersecurity Management
    20. EC-Council CEH
    21. Enterprise Security Risk Management
    22. Ethical Hacking
    23. CCFE
    24. CEPT
    25. CMFE
    26. CMWAPT
    27. CREA
    28. CSSA
    29. ICS/SCADA Security Analyst
    30. ICS/SCADA Security Fundamentals
    31. Information Security Auditing
    32. Information Security Fundamentals
    33. ISACA CISA
    34. ISACA CISM
    35. ISACA CRISC
    36. Linux Fundamentals
    37. Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering
    38. Mobile Application Pentesting
    39. Mobile Forensics
    40. Network Forensics
    41. Networking Fundamentals (CCENT, CCNA R&S)
    42. PMI PMP
    43. Security Architecture
    44. Security Engineering
    45. Web Application Pentesting
    Who we are | What we do
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thank you for your response.

Sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge it but life has me flying around a lot these days.

Thank you again!

Thank you for your response.

Sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge it but life has me flying around a lot these days.

Thank you again!

You're welcome! Again, we're working on adding the full list to the main website with the quick spiel like we have for the featured courses, but we just don't have the bandwidth right now. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out! And if you have some free time, you could sign up for a free 1-week trial to check it out!
    Who we are | What we do