Online practice exams

rnrlonuk79rnrlonuk79 Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
edited May 2019 in CISSP
Hi
I sat for CISSP exam last week and unsuccessful with two below proficiency domains. I am looking for some pointers on what are the best online resources for practice exams and questions?

I have more than 5 years of experience in Risk management, security operations, identity and access management, software development security but networking is where I am below proficiency

Thanks for the help in advance. I will also go through the forum discussion here as well. 

Also has anyone has a view on ucertify CISSP online course with labs?

Comments

• crewcielkcrewcielk Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I found these two courses pretty useful. Free and quality resources 

Check out EDX. Free quality resources

- Specifically the  CyberSec Micro masters fundamentals course as well as network security. 
  • PeterHandsPeterHands Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BOSON for technical questions is spot on! Also, Luke Ahmed www.studynotesandtheory.com will get you through the exam!
    ISC2 CISSP, EC-Council CEH, CompTia Security+
  • rnrlonuk79rnrlonuk79 Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, both....after seeing so many mentions of www.studynotesandtheory.com, I purchased 3 months membership but what is strange it still doesn't allow me to log in.

• X5c0rX5c0r Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, both....after seeing so many mentions of www.studynotesandtheory.com, I purchased 3 months membership but what is strange it still doesn't allow me to log in.

Did you try another browser or clearing cache/cookies?
  • laurieHlaurieH Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The Boson questions get lots of praise, I assume you already did all the online practice questions that you get with the Sybex book. I also put together a set of 500 practice questions on both Android and iOS that you can check out via the links in my signature.

CCNA - expired
    CISSP - live n' kickin'
    My CISSP study apps
    My CISSP study advice blog