Last Minutes tips on CISA exam.

lonsai59lonsai59 Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello! I am taking the CISA exam on 8 May 2019. Any last minute tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a fair IT background mainly Infrastructure. Currently working as IT Security Analyst. I have a few certs behind me and I am dreaming of getting into IT Audit. I have been studying since January 2019 and been following the the CRM which I have read through once. Lots of hard work to take it in. I have also been using the QAE Database. My current ReadyScore is 92%. I have never audited before but there are prospects for training within my company. I am not sure if my performance is due to repeatedly doing the questions but I feel fairly comfortable with the concepts overall. Any encouragement would do. I have a bad feeling about the exam itself.
The Domain breakdown is as follows:
Domain 1: 90%
Domain 2: 94%
Domain 3: 99%
Domain 4: 92%
Domain 5: 92%

Thanking you in advance

Comments

• Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    Hi @lonsai! I cannot personally offer you any advice, but I can point you to a couple older threads that you can look through! Here's a writeup from @xeroxcopy, who passed the exam back in September of last year - they go pretty in-depth into their process from start to finish! Additionally, here's a discussion from a couple weeks ago that talks about avoiding failure.

I hope you find these helpful!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • lonsai59lonsai59 Member Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you so much. To be honest I was not expecting anything at this hour, especially that my exam is tomorrow at 10:00am UK time. All the same I do appreciate this and will take a look right away. You never know what you pick up.

Thank you so much.
    TechExams is global, my friend! I'm rooting for you from Madison, Wisconsin!

Good luck tomorrow!
    Who we are | What we do
    Hey! I managed to take the CISA exam today from 10am UK time and .... I PASSED. At least I had a provisional message on the screen. I am excited. Thank you all for all the comments and suggestions.
    Congratulations!! You should throw that up in a separate post and let people know how it went!
    Who we are | What we do
    Thanks. Sorry I am newbie on this blog. Not sure how it works.

edited May 2019
    No problem! You can go to this link to submit a new discussion: https://community.infosecinstitute.com/post/discussion/cisa

If you have some time to write up a post, I'm sure people would find your experience very helpful and insightful!
    Who we are | What we do