Options

Free CCNA study courses

kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
Saw this on Reddit. I do believe one of the courses is $10 but the rest free. Enroll now!!
Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!

Comments

• Options
    kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Here's another good source for Free CCNA study material. Read through the links and then use Packettracer to do the labs.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • Options
    Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    I've heard of freeccnastudyguide.com - that's a pretty good resource! Thanks for sharing!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • Options
    williebwillieb Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited July 2019
    I am seriously considering creating a completely free CCNA e-learning course for the new CCNA that begins in February. It would consist of book material, course videos, and labs. This will be a lot of work but do you guys think there's a demand for it? I think there is but I'm only 1 person. Usually you can find video courses, or books, or labs, but not all together. I've always had to combine multiple study sources which can be confusing.

Although a long overall journey, the ultimate goal would be to provide the most comprehensive easy to understand and one stop shop for obtaining your CCNA. I would accept completely voluntary donations to a Patreon account (or similar) if someone felt the content was good enough and helped them obtain their CCNA. (And hopefully they received an increased salary.)

I've been in networking for 20 years working for 3 different small ISPs as an engineer and manager over other engineers, and exposed to many many technologies including the ISP networks and their enterprise/corporate networks. I was also an adjunct Cisco CCNA and CompTIA Net+ instructor for several years teaching with a Cisco Instructor certification. I also obtained CCNA, CCNP, and other network certs throughout the years. I have one test left to re-certify for CCNP R&S. I thoroughly enjoyed teaching and want to give back to the community and strengthen my skills at the same time. Let me know what you think.
    [X] CCENT ICND1 100-105
    [X] CCNA ICND2 200-105
    [X] CCNP ROUTE 300-101
    [X] CCNP SWITCH 300-115
    [X] CCNP TSHOOT 300-135
    [ ] CCDP ARCH 300-320
  • Options
    bluemapcobluemapco Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Here you go updated study on Cisco CCNA by BlueMap professional trainers.