Test Center lost results

tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
Welp, just got this email ...

Dear Mr. TPrice5
Thank you for choosing Prometric to schedule an exam.
We have to apologize for the inconvenience, but we have a few questions about your booking for the exam 074-409 with the confirmation number *******. This exam was scheduled in the test center KW67 for March 22nd 2014.
Unfortunately we still didn’t receive the results.
Our question is: have you taken the exam and did you received a score report in the test center?
If you received a score report can you please scan the score report and send it to the following email address: pro-emeadm@prometric.com.
In case you haven’t taken the exam, what was the reason?
With kind regards,

Inge Hoogma| Global Registration and Scheduling – CSR

Prometric
Noorderwagenplein 6
8223 AL Lelystad
The Netherlands
+31 (0)320 239 800 PHONE
+31 (0)320 239 864 FAX

www.prometric.com
Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
WGU MSISA
Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2

Comments

• jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Oh f** .. Still got the printout ?
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    I asked for one after the test but their printer was broken. Good thing it wasn't a test I actually cared about like the VCP! Should be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tprice5 wrote: »
    I asked for one after the test but their printer was broken. Good thing it wasn't a test I actually cared about like the VCP! Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

You would have to drag me out of the testing facility without my printout haha

-scott
  • j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    unacceptable that the printer was broken! Lesson to all, never leave without a print out.

@tprice5 let us know how this pans out for you. Good luck.
  • no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ugh, that sounds awful!!! I always get my print out! Hope it works out for you...
    A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Or have them confirmed the result on a sheet of my paper and stamp it.
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Peterm44Peterm44 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow id love to hear how this ends up. Bad luck about Prometric but as for the broken printer id at least want a PDF emailed to me. Hopefully they have a way of retrieving the results onsite! Good luck
  • ougijoeougijoe Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow... definitely a story I'll be following. Keep us updated!
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Also subbing to see what they say.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
    No reply yet from Prometric. I was awaiting their advice before touching base with the test center. Will be giving them a call tomorrow. Sorry fellas, no juicy updates yet.

EDIT: Also to note, this test center is managed by, as you can imagine, primarily Arabic speaking people. This makes calling down to ask a few questions a little difficult.

Funny story about the day of the test... I put the address into my google maps app on my iphone 5. I followed it all the way to my "destination". Not seeing any obvious signs of a test center and I call and speak with a woman. I tell her that I am right by an H&M, Adidas and payless shoes. She confirms that I am in the vicinity and to search for the elevator and to take it to the second floor and I will be there. I search all around this building and it is NO WHERE to be found. After clearing every floor of every building on that block I thought I finally had arrived. I asked a receptionist on the second floor where the testing center was. He assured me it was the next floor up. I go up a flight of stairs and to my dismay I have found a completely separate testing facility. I am about an hour into my search for this place and asked the Arabic gentleman who worked at this test facility if he knew of the one I was searching for it. He did not and I explained to him that I was having trouble communicating with the individuals at the other site. Being the nice guy that he was he phoned them and went back and forth with them in Arabic for a good 5 minutes. He then sends me down the road a few blocks with some directions. I follow these directions and find an H&M, Adidas and Payless shoes. All these landmarks I was using for points of reference were at both locations. So after almost 2 hours of searching I showed up and took and passed my test.
    The good news is that I did all of this running around for a test that wasn't particularly important to me. I would've been an angry elf if I had spent weeks prepping for my VCP only to go on a wild goose chase immediately before the exam. That being said I would still like to receive credit for my exam, even if it was from a free voucher.

Will keep you guys posted.
    WGU MSISA
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'd contact the test center any way mate, I'd be furious by now! Good luck with this!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • hell911hell911 Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for this alarming topic.

Since I haven't taken any certification test yet, do you guys mind telling me the process and do's and dont's in the test center? Like in this case, they have to give you a printout after the test, what else?
  • kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    Turn up, Take as little as you need to as you get a tiny locker, State your name (Sometime which provider PearsonVue/Prometric), they'll get you ready, follow the instructions - Finish exam, wait at reception and take your printout.

Not really much to it, when you book your exam, it should take you through everything, what to take,etc.
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
    If you're testing in the states you will likely have a much smoother experience than I did. Both pearson vue and prometric are pretty strict on how their services are implimented within the U.S. You will be walked through everything before hand.
    WGU MSISA
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    That just sucks. Heads should roll.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    Dear Mr. TPrice5,

I forwarded your email to the District Managers (pro-emeadm@prometric.com))
    The District manager will take care of it.

With kind regards,

Inge Hoogma | Global Registration and Scheduling – CSR

Prometric
    Noorderwagenplein 6
    8223 AL Lelystad
    The Netherlands
    [URL="tel:%2B31%20%280%29320%20239%20800"]+31 (0)320 239 800[/URL] PHONE
    [URL="tel:%2B31%20%280%29320%20239%20864"]+31 (0)320 239 864[/URL] FAX

www.prometric.com
    WGU MSISA
  • RìpshotRìpshot Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I had my test proctor attend a funeral for their immediate family member the day I was scheduled for an exam. Prometric's website says I was a no show, but luckily I was able to get a retake and passed. Dealing with those guys is a PITA.

Good luck to you tprice5, I really hope you get your cert as deserved.
    Test results have been found and attached to this email....

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting Prometric recently.

Please find attached the requested score report.

Please note that this score report is only to be used for your personal records.

Kind regards,

Nunzia Izzo

Prometric
    Noorderwagenplein 6
    8223AL Lelystad
    The Netherlands
    [URL="tel:%2B31%20320%20239%20800"]+31 320 239 800[/URL] PHONE
    [URL="tel:%2B31%20320%20239%20864"]+31 320 239 864[/URL] FAX

Just checked my Microsoft transcript and it is now showing up. All is right again in the world.
    WGU MSISA
  • Peterm44Peterm44 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That was a lot harder than it needed to be. Great to hear you have the exam showing now.
  • XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
    Glad to hear you got the results!
  • ndsrk90ndsrk90 Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How can I get my lost result paper of prometric exam OMSB.
  • thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don’t think I would test at that place again if I had that experience.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    You'd think by now they would be mailing exam results as digitally-signed PDF files too.
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I hope things have changed in the 5 years since OP posted. Especially at that test center! 
  • MarinadMarinad Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
    very interesting post! thank you)