Exam 70-740-windows server 2016 fail first try.

LuzverLuzver Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys; 

I just had the Exam 70-740 and failed for the first time, i studied a lot, bought a couse by MEASUREUP.COM which was useless and books by Microsoft.

Would you give any clues how to prepare more to pass to the exam please?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    edited June 2019
    The chances of failing the test are very high if you do not have decent experience with 2012r2 or 2016. 

Download the 2016 iso and then read rear read followed by familiarizing yourself with the OS.

Boson is a better exam prep.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    To try and fail is still progress. Keep going and let it motivate you.
  • SurchiSurchi Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Luzver said:
    Hello guys; 

I just had the Exam 70-740 and failed for the first time, i studied a lot, bought a couse by MEASUREUP.COM which was useless and books by Microsoft.

Would you give any clues how to prepare more to pass to the exam please?

Thanks in advance.

I'm really sorry for you. @Luzyer Try contacting the websites that I have mentioned in my signature via phone or email.
    You will definitely get a solution. The websites offer Online training but you need to pay some money to get good stuff.

Thanks!
    Best e-learning websites:
    udemy
    DDLS
    ALC Training
    Logitrain

• gotoSCHgotoSCH Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Even though I work as a Network Engineer, I was failed 70-742 for the first time ha ha ha but I passed for the second time because I'm so stressed out in some LAB. do not worries in some questions take your time.

• malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited September 2019
    gotoSCH said:
    Even though I work as a Network Engineer, I was failed 70-742 for the first time ha ha ha but I passed for the second time because I'm so stressed out in some LAB. do not worries in some questions take your time.

Failed on the first try and passed on the 2nd too.  70-741, I passed on the third attempt.  That exam was abit crazy.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.