Options

New CCNA goes live on February 24, 2020

ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited June 2019 in CCNA & CCENT
New CCNA goes live on February 24, 2020. I am not sure, but I think the CCENT is going away. Anyone know more on this?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/associate/ccna.html

This is why i think CCENT is going away:

Earning your CCNA certification

The Cisco CCNA program offers comprehensive associate-level training and certification focused on the solutions and technologies needed to implement and administer a broad range of modern networking and IT infrastructure. The CCNA program can launch your technical career through training and certification. Certification requires one exam that covers a broad range of fundamentals you need for any direction you want to go: network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability. And the Implementing and Administering Cisco Networking Technologies (CCNA) course can help you prepare to pass the exam, with hands-on lab practice for real-world job skills. And it’s not just about the certification. Earning that logo proves that you have real-world skills for real-world jobs.
2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!

Comments