Anyone with spare GWAPT Practice Test?

amarsuhasamarsuhas Registered Users Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey Guys, looking for spare GWAPT practice test. let me know if anyone can help out.

Comments

• MrsWilliamsMrsWilliams Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited June 2019
    amarsuhas said:
    Hey Guys, looking for spare GWAPT practice test. let me know if anyone can help out.
    1. Is purchasing one not an option?

2. You get two free when you do a course, did you use them?

3. Are you going the self-study route?
  • amarsuhasamarsuhas Registered Users Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
    1. Is purchasing one not an option? - I know It is available for purchase for additional price. I am paying for the certification from my own pocket and have limited budget.

2. You get two free when you do a course, did you use them? - Used one till now.

3. Are you going the self-study route? - Yes
  • MrsWilliamsMrsWilliams Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    amarsuhas said:
    1. Is purchasing one not an option? - I know It is available for purchase for additional price. I am paying for the certification from my own pocket and have limited budget.

2. You get two free when you do a course, did you use them? - Used one till now.

3. Are you going the self-study route? - Yes
    It's been people who have taken one practice test and took the exam if they scored high enough. It's been people who scored higher and even lower than what they did on the practice exam. It's also been people who passed the practice exam and failed the real exam. People have failed a practice exam and passed a real exam.

What I am saying is, don't let the practice exam be the gauge between your grasp of the material. Some people score within range of the practice test. Some don't. 

Did you pass on the first practice test?

You don't necessarily have to take both practice tests, is it good for practice yes. It's been people on various websites who have passed the practice test and given away the second one. It happens quite often. If I failed the first one I would definitely consider another. But...it's a gauge of the material, not necessarily a gauge on if you'll pass the real thing or not. 

• amarsuhasamarsuhas Registered Users Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ok, I am not sure what exactly you are trying to do here . I already know the purpose of practice tests and that they are not deciding factor if someone would pass the certification attempt or not. now I made a simple request to larger community if you have a extra practice test available and kind enough then share it. I didn't ask anyone on what is purpose of practice test, how people interpret the results or how good are they for real exam. so just leave it at tht....