It's nice to be there!

JonineJonine Member Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi, I'm Carla, and I dream of becoming IT engineer. So I'm planning to get a sertificate CompTIA A+ to make my CV more showy. So I need some useful tips for a newbie  :)

Comments

• Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Welcome Carla!
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    Hi Carla, and welcome to TechExams! If you're looking for CompTIA A+ specific advice, feel free to check out our A+ category. Here's a thread from that category with some helpful tips on study material & strategies!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome Carla! 
  • jasper_zanjanijasper_zanjani Member Posts: 76 ■■■■□□□□□□
    where are you from, Carla?
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Welcome aboard Carla!
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to the forums!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Welcome aboard and I hope you make the most of your stay on the forums. :)
  • JonineJonine Member Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your warm greetings, I'm just studying hard to do my best at exams. I'm from Italy but sometimes use VPN to protect my privacy  ;)