Cheapest option for the ITIL foundations exam? Vouchers / discount codes?

2»

Comments

• RekhasuRekhasu Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the information. Am planning to purchase the PassionIT voucher for ITIL Foundation exam...How long does the voucher is valid?
    Do you recommend online exam or center based?
  • jasonJasonjasonJason Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just purchased the ITIL voucher from passionitgroup.com. The regular fee is US$350 and I bought the voucher for US$255. I registered with PeopleCert for the exam this morning using that voucher so everything is good.
  • SolosSolos Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anybody knows if this voucher from passionitgroup.com for 255USD works on PeopleCert for countries with exam prices in EUR?
  • DH44MAG2DH44MAG2 Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The PassionIT Group vouchers are for PeopleCert take anywhere online exams.

In my job, I work with people all over the world (Australia, France, UK, UAE, Ireland, Nigeria, Canada, El Salvador, Spain, Brazil, Ecuador, and more). I have shared PassionIT's website with coworkers in all of these countries and they have successfully purchased and used the PeopleCert vouchers sold by PassionIT to take their ITIL exams.
  • WiseLearnerWiseLearner Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

We have PEOPLECERT & EXIN Exam Voucher at discounted price.

Please reply to me with country where exam is to be taken and I shall confirm you exam price and supply exam voucher.

Regards,
    WiseLearner
  • whitsscwhitssc Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wise learner still available for ITIL CSI in Canada ?
  • WellITILWellITIL Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am planning to appear for ITIL Foundation certification test. Is that true that this site is providing voucher in $255.00 for the ITIL Foundation certification test. Does people cert recognize voucher purchased from here in $255.00.
  • WellITILWellITIL Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am planning to appear for ITIL Foundation certification test. Is it true that PassionITGroup ITIL Foundation voucher is $255 USD. Does people cert recognize voucher purchased from PassionITGroup in $255.00.
  • engr.humayunengr.humayun Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank for the information guys...!
    PassionITGroup ITIL Foundation voucher of $255 USD worked perfectly for me. Purchase it only if you're planning to take online proctoring option for your exam. Purchase the voucher (https://www.passionitgroup.com/category/exams/itil/?orderby=price, or https://www.passionitgroup.com/product/itil-foundation-exams/) and follow the instructions in your email from PassionIT Group.

I had my exam today, and I passed it with Percentage score: 92.50%, Total score: 37.00 out of 40.00.

Had a great experience with PeopleCert online proctoring. Would definitely recommend it to save great amount of money...
  • engr.humayunengr.humayun Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ... and I'm currently residing in Saudi Arabia...
    The $255 Foundation voucher sold by PassionIT Group is for a PeopleCert online exam, not for appearing at a test center and taking the exam in person.

To use the voucher, you actulally use your compluter to log into the PeopleCert website to redeem the voucher and schedule your exam. When you take the exam, you use your computer to log into the PeopleCert website and they are the one's administering the exam, not the people you bought the voucher from.

I have used several of these for my foundation and intermediate exams without issue.
    For those interested in ITIL 4 Foundation, I checked with PassionIT Group and theyare offering the ITIL4 Foundation exam vouchers for the same price as the ITIL v3 Foundation vouchers ($255 USD). They have also started scheduling Virtual and Classroom classes - no eLearning yet.
    Update to my last post - PassionIT Group has ITIL4 Foundation eLearning (offered through ITProTV) - it is still the same price as all of their other eLearning courses - $40 for 30-days access which is plenty of time to cover the material. ITIL4 Foundation exam is still $255.
  • gibson76gibson76 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ThoughtRock offers ITIL 4 Foundation course and exam for $270. Just bought it last night. Should get the voucher and access to their course material in a few hours.
  • lgpdbrazillgpdbrazil Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    edited May 2020
    EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Practitioner vouchers --  Anyone selling?