Jumpstart your tech career! - Humble Book Bundle

Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
In case you weren't aware, Humble is currently offering a "Jumpstart your tech career" book bundle. They've got topics such as Agile, blockchain, python, ITIL, and more! I'll probably be picking this one up for the $15 tier books - looks like a good deal!

Humble Bundle
Community Manager at Infosec!
Who we are | What we do

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    edited July 2019
    Wow, there are a lot of career paths that are represented in this deal!

It's interesting how many titles are aimed at managers. I'd like to see an all-management bundle one day.
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for sharing. I'm trying to figure out how put it without coming off as rude, that the topics in this bundle are all over the map. It's almost as if Humble Bundle didn't know what to name such a random collection so they called it a "jumpstart your tech career" bundle.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    yoba222 said:
    Thanks for sharing. I'm trying to figure out how put it without coming off as rude, that the topics in this bundle are all over the map. It's almost as if Humble Bundle didn't know what to name such a random collection so they called it a "jumpstart your tech career" bundle.
    Honestly, I have to agree with you. I'm not complaining, since I can find enough value out of the books I will read to still justify the price, but it is quite an odd collection.
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do