Options

Confusion over which tests are still valid?

Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited July 2019 in CCNA & CCENT
It's time for me to renew my CCNA, and I'm confused over which tests I can take. I know I can take the combo 100-105 and 200-105 to renew - but are the 100-101 and 200-102 unavailable now, or just going to be retired next year? I'd prefer to take the older ones if it's an option.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    edited July 2019
    Believe those retired 3 years ago... Says in the re-certification section on the CCNA page you need to take the current exams

Edit: At least the 100-101 did... https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/retired.html?dtid=osscdc000283&flt0_general-table0=100
  • Options
    Believe those retired 3 years ago... Says in the re-certification section on the CCNA page you need to take the current exams
    I don't recall - will taking and passing just the ICND2 test recertify my CCNA, or does it have to be both ICND 1 and 2?
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    edited July 2019
    Yep, you just need to take the ICND2

• Options

The last time I renewed I took ICND1, then ICND2. D'oh!
  • Options

The last time I renewed I took ICND1, then ICND2. Duh. Thanks for the correction.
  • Options

The last time I renewed I took ICND1, then ICND2. Duh. Thanks for the correction.