Options

Vecturs...long story short...trying to get Overseas ASAP!

BranHard5BranHard5 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
I’ve been going through the onboarding process with Vectrus since February. I finally completed all 29 tasks last week just to find out that the position is no longer available. I’m very frustrated right now because I feel like the recruiter could’ve told me about this once he filled the position because I understand that this is a long process so I could’ve accepted another position in the states until I left. The position that I was hired for with Vectrus is a Service Desk Administrator I. Okay, I understand that the position is no longer available but they have the same position open in Kuwait right now. I just want to see if there’s anyone who can give me some advice as to what to do next…and yes I’ve email my recruiter asking him the same questions already… 

Comments

• Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    edited July 2019
    There is already a big thread regarding this Here with lots of good info. Pretty much Vectrus sent out multiple offers for the same role and whoever completes on-boarding first gets sent to CRC. The rest are put on
    "deployment ready wait list"

How long is the wait? Depends on the turn over; for service desk -  a couple months or more. If you are flexible on location, tell your recruiter that. 

That's why they tell you not to resign from your job unless you have a plane ticket in hand. I wouldn't pass up any state side opportunities either. 

Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux