Options

Passed CCDA

coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
Sat for the CCDA exam yesterday and passed.  Definitely enjoyed the material , but glad that it's done & over with.  This cert is a part of my studies @ WGU and I believe it is the last cert of this program that I had to complete.  For those studying for this cert I would recommend using any and all resources available, but there is alot of overlap from the CCNA exam.
WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
Completion Date: May 2021

Comments

• Options
    SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

How long did it take you to prepare for this cert and what resources did you personal use to assist with your pass? I'll be taking this as soon as I finish with my CCNA and have already purchased the OCG book for the CCDA. Just wondering what else would be helpful.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Options
    Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Spiegel said:
    Congrats on the pass!

How long did it take you to prepare for this cert and what resources did you personal use to assist with your pass? I'll be taking this as soon as I finish with my CCNA and have already purchased the OCG book for the CCDA. Just wondering what else would be helpful.
    Honestly took me a few weeks I would say.  I had the help of study materials from WGU to help me out.  You'll notice alot of overlap, but at the same time some new material as well which I found to be quite interesting actually.
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021