Options

Security+ 501 Vouchers for $165

annamaeannamae Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited July 2019 in For Sale
Hello!

I have several SEC+ 501 vouchers available for purchase for anyone interested. They expire 7/9/2020. Asking for only $165.

I work at a cyber security school and testing facility, and so we purchase our vouchers in bulk. The ones we do not utilize on test day we sell to outside testers at a discounted price.

We accept PayPal as it’s more secure for both parties. If you do not have an account that’s okay. I can send you a request via email. 

If you need refemces just just let me know. I’ve sold many on here to other users with great reviews. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    bentrider1957bentrider1957 Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    annamae said:
    Hello!

I have several SEC+ 501 vouchers available for purchase for anyone interested. They expire 7/9/2020. Asking for only $165.

I work at a cyber security school and testing facility, and so we purchase our vouchers in bulk. The ones we do not utilize on test day we sell to outside testers at a discounted price.

We accept PayPal as it’s more secure for both parties. If you do not have an account that’s okay. I can send you a request via email. 

If you need refemces just just let me know. I’ve sold many on here to other users with great reviews. :smiley:
    I’m interested. I’ve a verified PayPal account. How do we complete the transaction?
  • Options
    alawoodsalawoods Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi, I am interested in the voucher! I have a PayPal account as well. How do we proceed?
  • Options
    alawoodsalawoods Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi, do you still have these vouchers available?