Come see us at Black Hat!

Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
Black Hat is almost here — just one week left to go! Do we have anyone making the trip out to Las Vegas for the conference? If you are, you'll have to stop by the Infosec booth (#1166) to say hi — the marketing team and I would love to meet you in person! Afterwards, if you're feeling thirsty, hit me up and I'll grab you a drink!
Community Manager at Infosec!
Who we are | What we do
Tagged:

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    edited July 2019
    Met some Infosec peeps at their RSA booth earlier this year so highly recommend stopping by if you have the chance.
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Wish I could afford to go to Black Hat. I'm skipping Vega$ altogether this year (taking the week off anyway to study and lab at home). When I do go again, it'll be B-Sides and DEFCON only.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I will be in LV all next week, but only at BSidesLV and DEF CON 27 unless someone at Infosec Institute can get me a BH badge.  *hint hint*
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    JDMurray said:
    I will be in LV all next week, but only at BSidesLV and DEF CON 27 unless someone at Infosec Institute can get me a BH badge.  *hint hint*
    No free passes :( but we do have a 25% off code if you're interested!
    Who we are | What we do
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I will be there. I will stop by to say hello!  B)
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I'm in Las Vegas right now and hott'r-n-Heck here at only 8AM!
  • SanErSanEr Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's a pity, I can't go there this year   :'(
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I came I saw and @Infosec_Sam was nowhere to be found! Its ok I heard he was giving the AWS / CapitalOne peeps some hell  :D

In any case I met Meg who is an outstanding person! 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    chrisone said:
    I came I saw and @Infosec_Sam was nowhere to be found! Its ok I heard he was giving the AWS / CapitalOne peeps some hell  :D

In any case I met Meg who is an outstanding person! 
    Man, I'm sorry I missed you! Yeah, I was playing with an AWS instance over on the far side of the convention center, so it would've been >10 minutes for me to walk back to the booth anyways. Next time we're at a conference, though, I'll be sure to stick around the booth! Hope you had fun in Vegas that week!
    Who we are | What we do