Passed 200-105 884/811

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□

This was a tough one...I've been wanting to get this done for a long time. I give God all the Glory for this one. The exam was difficult and Cisco asks for all of the smallest details on a given topic in their questions. I had 2 sims one on Eigrp and one on Gre tunneling, ppp and ppp multi link. I also had some drag and drop.

Study methods: Cbt Nuggets - some days you just don't feel like studying and Jeremy with all his high energy always seems to get you back motivated and ready to go. with that said I would not have passed this test with out Boson exams they are a life saver and harder than the actual test so it does well to prepare you. I also sparingly used Wendell Odom's book also for more clarity on a topic. My score breakdown is below

LAN Switching Technologies 81%

Routing Technologies 76%

WAN Technologies 70%

Infrastructure Services 38%

Infrastructure Maintenance 56%

:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Great work B)

How long did it take you to prepare for this exam? Currently in the middle of studying for the ICND2 as well. Aiming for an end of August test date.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It should only take 2 1/2 to 3 months study time. I took much longer due to an extremely busy life style.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • neoryan08neoryan08 Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A pass is a pass ! congrats
    Thanks Neroyan08!
    :

• ciscosoldierciscosoldier Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks appreciate it. 
    :

• clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F