What does the CRISC preliminary result actually say on screen if you fail?

saztomsaztom Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the exam this week and think I passed but am now wondering if in my nervousness I read the word 'passed' but it maybe said 'not passed'. Anyone have the misfortune to know what a fail message actually states? 

Best Answers

Answers

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Didn't the testing center give you a hardcopy print-out of your exam results?
  • saztomsaztom Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nope...no connectivity to printers in the exam ...😑
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    edited September 2019
    If the testing center's printers were not working at the time of your exam then I would contact the center now, explain why you were not given a post-exam paper report and get one. It would be best to actually go by there so you can present your ID and get a copy.
    Hehe...i was concentrating so hard on reading the questions 3 or 4 times that I was exhausted at the end...all I was looking for was the word Passed...but am thinking they wouldn't use the word Fail ....i need some poor charitable person who failed to tell us  what message they got ....
    Thank you (all) for your help...i think I am just going to have to wait to see...I passed CISA some time back but before it was online....i think the online exams say 'passed'  or 'not passed' . .am just hoping I correctly read what you did (passed)
    😐
    I SHALL LET YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME!!