Masters of Cyber Security from Liberty University

jmarkg7jmarkg7 Registered Users Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
Does anyone have experience from the program? I will be starting this fall and wanted to find reviews.

Comments

• yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    No idea on this school or this degree in particular.

As a former student, I want to comment on 8 week courses being less than ideal from a learning and retaining information perspective. I've done 6 week, 8 week, 10 week, and 13 week courses before. 10 weeks is about as fast as I think is appropriate.

As a degree holder going on several years now, I realize that none of that really matters once you get the degree and retaining 35% of the information instead of 30% or whatever becomes insignificant quickly. Getting the degree and moving on wins.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Basic85Basic85 Member Posts: 189 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They have the SACSCOC - Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.  I've never heard of them, why are you attending there?  
  • jmarkg7jmarkg7 Registered Users Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @Basic85 I will be attending this fall.
  • mrtonmrton Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does anyone have experience from the program? I will be starting this fall and wanted to find reviews.
    How was the classes? I am also enrolled on their Masters of Cyber Security, do they transfer credit like certification?
  • JayLQueJayLQue Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Please do tell how  their Masters of Cyber Security at Liberty University is, Im debating on WGU  Masters of Cyber Security and Assurance or Liberty's  their Masters of Cyber Security
  • mrtonmrton Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JayLQue said:
    Please do tell how  their Masters of Cyber Security at Liberty University is, Im debating on WGU  Masters of Cyber Security and Assurance or Liberty's  their Masters of Cyber Security
    Which university did you end up going?