Annoying co-workers

shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
edited January 2019 in Just for Fun
I have one of these, do you?  :D:p
Annoying co-workers

CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    My coworker that sits next to me slurps his tea... loudly.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I used to work with a woman who did this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5nHV8FJyI

Seriously, she did.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yeah my co-worker blows his nose LOUDLY (like you can hear the boogs hit the tissue), and its usually right when you're eating...as well taps his shoes like he is in a Broadway play
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    The lady in the cube next to me, thinks everything is hysterically funny.  So glad she teleworks most days.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    Jon_Cisco said:
    If you don't have an annoying co-worker you might be the annoying co-worker!
    I guess that's why Office Space was created...heheh
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    I had few in every job!  This job is with a big company and I sit in a different desk every day so plenty of opportunity to avoid people lol
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Where is my red stapler?
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I wouldn’t consider him a coworker, but he works in the same building.  I saw him walk into a bathroom stall with food he had just bought from a vending machine and set it down on the back of the toilet behind the water pipe.  It then promptly fell onto the floor.

I just don’t understand the logic.  He couldn’t wait until after he used the bathroom to buy the stuff?  Was the plan to eat it while he did his business?  Or was he just taking his break and decided the bathroom stall was just as good a place as any to eat his junk food?

I didn’t stick around to find out.
  • SanErSanEr Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    One of my co-workers eats almost all the time, and I have to listen to her wrapping papers 
    edited August 2019
    SanEr said:
    One of my co-workers eats almost all the time, and I have to listen to her wrapping papers 
    Like TP or Rolling or TPS reports?
    Jon_Cisco said:
    If everybody else is wrong but you, YOU'RE the problem.
    thomas_ said:
    I wouldn’t consider him a coworker, but he works in the same building.  I saw him walk into a bathroom stall with food he had just bought from a vending machine and set it down on the back of the toilet behind the water pipe.  It then promptly fell onto the floor.

I just don’t understand the logic.  He couldn’t wait until after he used the bathroom to buy the stuff?  Was the plan to eat it while he did his business?  Or was he just taking his break and decided the bathroom stall was just as good a place as any to eat his junk food?

I didn’t stick around to find out.
    I used to work with a guy that never washed his hands after using the bathroom. Several times while washing my hands, I'd see him come out of the stall, fix his hair, and walk straight out. I had to start opening doors with a napkin. Thanks for making me a germophobe!
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    ^ aaaannnnnd there goes enjoying my breakfast!
  • sephiroth66sephiroth66 Registered Users Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you're singing on Monday morning you definitely deserve any airborne object being hurled your way. I have one that sings extremely loud and is over-the-top cheerful about everything.
    *Urge to throw stapler intensifies*
    Certs: VCA-DBT, Network Certificate (LAN Systems - Network Administration)
    2021 Goals: Sec+ SY0-601, AAS (Cybersecurity Specialization)
    2022 Goals: CISSP
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    There was one contract I worked were we had to share desks between shifts. The guy before me would eat at our desk leaving ketchup packets, napkins and greasy fingerprints on the keyboard. I finally made him move to a different desk because I was tired of sanitizing my work area every time I came on shift.  
    If you're singing on Monday morning you definitely deserve any airborne object being hurled your way. I have one that sings extremely loud and is over-the-top cheerful about everything.
    *Urge to throw stapler intensifies*
    I've worked with people who listened to music with headphones but still sang along, so all you heard was their out-of-pitch voice.

To be fair, I had to sit in an area where everybody but I would socialize throughout the day. Very annoying to me. When I talked to one of the higher ups about it, he asked me if I wanted him to talk to them about it. I told him no. I said I'd rather just move. If everybody else is happy and I'm not, then I'm the problem.
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a coworker who, when he eats at his desk, chews with his mouth open, and I hear every single chew, and will talk with his mouth full of said food...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • mizterkewlmizterkewl Member Posts: 122 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a coworker that repeatedly says he needs to  "create the AD" when I've told him several times it's called an Object.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    BradleyHU said:
    I have a coworker who, when he eats at his desk, chews with his mouth open, and I hear every single chew, and will talk with his mouth full of said food...
    One of my students has a coworker who eats his bagels open-mouthed, on the phone, with customers.  Seems so odd to me.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
    I need to try this one, LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81BjlvRTRe0
  • EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have a coworker that repeatedly says he needs to  "create the AD" when I've told him several times it's called an Object.
    Reminds me of the guy I used to know who always referred to TCP/IP as "tiss-pip"
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    EANx said:
    Reminds me of the guy I used to know who always referred to TCP/IP as "tiss-pip"

And the guy I worked with who referred to Ubuntu as "you-ban-to"
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

UnixGuy said:
    EANx said:

And the guy I worked with who referred to Ubuntu as "you-ban-to"
    It bugs me when people make words out of acronyms, like referring to CISSP as "sis-P" or CISO as "sisso."
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Jon_Cisco said:
    Yea, that's probably me. I fart in my cube, talk too loudly on calls, peer over cube wall at co-workers cause I'm tall and can see over them.  
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • danielskirkdanielskirk Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I only see my co-workers during Zoom meetings, so it's hard to gauge how annoying they are