NSE4 Pass!

Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
Just the obligatory exam notice. Whew! I know it's not the most popular exam out there but I'm still glad to be done with this one. 

Comments

• averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • leboratoricalleboratorical Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! How did you get the training and practical usage to pass?
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! How did you get the training and practical usage to pass?
    Thanks! I've worked on Fortinet stuff for years. Aside from that I work for a Fortinet Partner and had access to their training site which is really the only resource you need to ace the exam.
  • leboratoricalleboratorical Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That makes a lot of sense. I'm pretty new to Fortinet, so it is very slow going for me. I've passed 1 and 2, and am working on completion of 3... but 4 needs a lot of hands-on experience which I just don't have yet.
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If you are a Fortinet partner you can look to purchase a Fortigate 30E NFR (not for resale). That would definitely give you the hands on for when you start studying for the NSE4.