Why AWS Certificate & How Many Types?

madhuDmmadhuDm Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
edited October 2019 in Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Why AWS Certificate & How Many Types?

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Question in the title and absolutely zero body... either spam or someone is super lazy. Intelligent questions get intelligent answers.
  • test4500test4500 Registered Users Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    wow! Cochi78 what an answer!!!

I have done the CPP, SA-A  and CD-A but there was zero interest from recruiters here in the UK (market a bit flat with Brexit and all...) ....so I moved on to do Cisco Cyber Ops and CISSP ....with an ultimate aim of doing Security and Big data specialties next year.

I was presuming that they would be harder than the SA-P exams but did think they would be more valuable as its a path with a few hurdles to get them done.

The growth is AWS is stunning (40% YoY) ...and that does create the usual problem of getting quality staff so hopefully next year get that security job in the cloud.

great post!
    Have: CISSP, SSCP, CYSA+, CCNA CyberOp, CIPP/E, PRINCE, ITIL v3, MS Azure 900/103/500, AWS SA-A, Splunk Core User , CyberArk Trustee......
    2020 Goals: CISM/CISA, AWS CDA-P/SA-P/Security, Splunk Power User
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Yes, a very good answer to a sparse question.
  • matt333matt333 Member Posts: 276 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a PDF of the advanced networking certification. I'm not sure of the value of this one in the job market. I mostly downloaded it so I know how to fix it when the DevOps teams brake it. 
    Studying: Automating Everything, network API's, Python etc.. 
    Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP-DC, JNCIS-DevOps, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP